These spring rolls are such a quick and refreshing meal. They are also incredibly versatile, simply change the protein and vegetables used in the filling.
Check out my instagram page @mevsibs for the recipe video.
- 200g cooked prawns
- vegetables such as a carrot, bean sprouts, red cabbage and lettuce
- 1 tbsp fresh thai basil
- 1 tbsp fresh mint
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- 100g cooked rice vermicelli noodles
- 8 Vietnamese spring roll wrappers
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- Chop the vegetables. and prepare all the filling ingredients.
- Place the spring roll wrapper in hot water.
- Once soft, place the wrapper on a plate. Add the prawns, rice noodles, vegetables of choice and herbs.
- Wrap the spring roll tightly and set aside.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to make the remaining spring rolls.
- Make the dipping sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.