Gluten free pasta with roasted vegetables and feta cheese
- 200g gluten/wheat free penne
- 140g passata (read the ingredient list and ensure there are no onions, garlic or ‘flavourings’)
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 120g green bell pepper , diced
- 100g zucchini/courgette, diced
- 2 tsp garlic infused olive oil
- sprig of thyme
- few basil leaves
- few parsley leaves
- 60g plain feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 200C. Chop the vegetables and place in a baking dish. Add the garlic infused oil, herbs and mix. If you don’t have fresh herbs you may use dried herbs instead. Roast in oven for 20 minutes. Mix vegetables and roast for another 20 minutes.
- Whilst the vegetables are roasting, cook the passata in a pot on a hob until it starts to boil, turn off and take off the heat.
- Boil the pasta as per the manufacturers instructions.
- Add the pasta to the pan with the sauce and add the roasted vegetables. Mix everything together.
- Finally add the crumbled feta cheese. Enjoy!