- 45g green beans
- 45g broccolini
- 1 small bok choy/pak choi
- 50g Edamame beans
- 100g tofu
Coriander dressing – this will make more than you need for this recipe, but it freezes well
- 4 spring onions, green tops only, chopped finely
- 1/2 green capsicum pepper, chopped finely
- handful fresh coriander
- 2 small green bird’s eye chili, chopped finely
- thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp plain lactose free yoghurt or dairy free yoghurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp GF soy sauce/ tamari sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tsp brown rice syrup
- 3/4 tbsp mirin
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- Place all the ingredients for the coriander dressing in a blender and blitz into a paste.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and coat in some of the coriander dressing.
- Cook the tofu in a preheated oven at 180-200C fan for 15 minutes of until crispy. Or cook in an airfryer at 180C for 10 minutes, shaking often.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. Once boiling add the broccolini and the green beans and simmer until cooked.
- In the meantime cut the pak choi in 1/2 or quarters and shallow fry in the pan with a little sesame oil until soft and slightly charred.
- I used frozen de-shelled edamame beans, which I simply defrosted in the microwave.
- Once cooked toss the vegetables in the dressing. Serve with the tofu. Add more coriander dressing to your taste.
This recipe will make more coriander dressing then you need for this recipe. You can freeze the remainder to use in the future.