This recipe is incredibly quick and easy to make using only a handful of ingredients. I used a ready made barbecue sauce by Fody which is certified low FODMAP.
- 15 chicken wings
- 1.5 tablespoons of oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1/4 cup Fody original BBQ sauce
For sticky sweet chicken wings: add 1 tablespoon for maple syrup to the BBQ sauce.
For hot wings: add tabasco to taste.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Toss the chicken wings in oil, add salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- Brush the wings with BBQ sauce and place under a grill for 6-8 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and brush with a little more BBQ sauce.