I am not the biggest fan of fish, however ‘this recipe is unbelievable’ as per my boyfriends words. Perhaps a slightly biased opinion, so give it a go and let me know what you think!
500g skinless and boneless salmon fillets
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala*
- Tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- Small bunch of coriander
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- 100g lactose free plain yoghurt
- Pinch of salt
*check the ingredients. Find one without onion/garlic. It may be worth checking the ethnic section in your supermarket.
- Blend together the marinade ingredients.
- Cut the salmon fillets into large cubes.
- Toss the salmon in the marinade and leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200C on grill and cook the salmon for approximately 15 minutes.